Lost Love Quotes

"Take a look at what you have. Think of all you did to get it. Remember it only takes one second to lose."

"If the human body can live with food and water, then why does it feel like I can't live without you?"

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. "

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when you're heart still does."

"First love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul. "

"The worst thing a guy can do is let a girl fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall. "
~ Unknown

"Love that we can not have is the one that last the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest."

"Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there."

"Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart."
~Washington Irving

"They say that if you love someone you should let them go, but they never say what to do when they don't come back."

"Don't make my mistake. Don't let yourself be so angry that you stop loving. Because one day you'll wake up from that anger, and the person you love will be gone."

"I watched you as I watched a star,
Through darkness struggling into view
And I love you better than you knew."

"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."
~Unknown

"I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate."

"There is a great difference between satisfaction and satiation."

"Love is letting go of the one you love, hoping that they will come back to you when they realize what they have lost."

Oh, seek my love, your newer way;
I'll not be left in sorrow.
So long as I have yesterday
Go take your damned tomorrows.
~Lost Love Quotes By Dorothy Parker

"I thought I would die if I couldn't have you. Now that I know I can't have you, death seems inferior."

"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."

"A lost love is never lost unless what's lost is the love for your lover."
~ Unknown

1 Comments:

Blogger Quote Wala Love said...

What to do when you're sad? Sad quotes are the perfect place to start. We have been collecting the Best Sad Quotes For Love for a long time and we want to share them with you. Visit our website!

May 18, 2022 at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home